A team achieves more than an individual - if it is well managed and the team members work together in harmony. Our programmes support teams in achieving common goals, creating a positive culture of debate and developing the team’s personality.
- working systematically in practice
- Use of tools that provide direct experience of how a team works well, what enhances team performance and what facilitates collaboration.
Your advantages from team building
- Developing the team’s personality: reflecting the common values, strengths and typical behavioural patterns
- Facilitating team experiences: strengthening harmony within the team through shared experience; using team techniques to promote good relationships among the team members
- Target-setting techniques: setting common goals and transforming them into visible achievements and success
- Developing potential: defining values and strengths, introducing changes
- Learning from artists: establishing and practising the basic principles, game rules and behaviour. Choice has developed a series of unique workshops based on creative techniques in collaboration with the Collegium Novum Zurich, a group of top-class soloists and the artist Sigrid Braun-Umbach.
«Clarity in recognising the causes of conflictual situations.» (M. D.)
«I gained better communication skills and more self-confidence and while learning to turn difficult situations into positive ones to learn from mistakes and to be able to work better in a team.» (N. N.)
«I found renewed pleasure in carrying out my tasks through inner calm in accepting the predominant conflicts.» (M. D.)
Addressing conflicts openly without damaging relationships, admitting to mistakes without calling yourself into question - these are the core competences in the field of conflict management. Identifying solutions for the way forward together which benefit all those involved.
- Constructive, respectful dispute and error culture as a prerequisite for good leadership and high-performing teams.
- Use of the following elements for successful conflict resolution in choice coaching:
Your advantages from conflict resolution
- Negotiation technique taking the different priorities into account
- Non-violent and respectful communication
- Giving and collecting feedback
- The 5-step path from trouble to a creative solution
- Playing the troubleshooter: mediation