Assessments and 360° feedback are individual or collective programmes that serve to determine the situation and potential of an individual or a team. The knowledge obtained from these processes is used to identify appropriate coaching measures or helpful development steps for the next stage of development.
choice assessments reflect the external perception of individuals and compare their public image with their self-image. This comparison nurtures an individual’s own perception, encourages openness concerning feedback and improves their capacity to recognise and, where meaningful and desired, to balance their own strengths and fields of development as well as the associated consequences.
Focal points of assessments and 360° feedback
- Creating a self-image
- Using tests and profiles to compare with a target group
- Structured interviews, discussions, role plays and special tasks
- Collecting third-party opinions by means of questionnaires, interviews or surveys
- Comparing your own opinion with the tests results and external perceptions
- Determining strength and potential profiles
- Detecting development possibilities and favourable changes
Tools assessments and 360° feedback
- Symbolon AG: The «Symbolon profile intensive» facilitates an integrated potential analysis with a view to personal development, making it possible to adopt different perspectives and to reconcile your own personality with the factors of success in the work environment (www.symbolon.com)
- CAPP (Computer Assessment of Personal Potential): Assessment system comprising 22 individual tests designed to diagnose the values, behaviour, preferences and capacities of the test subjects, thereby providing the foundations for development and placement.
- MAP-AG: Culture assessment which demonstrates the status quo of a culture and enables companies to orient its management staff towards a new strategy quickly and coherently (www.map-ag.com).
- Mentor: An assessment tool from the RBL Group which evaluates leadership skills and potential.
«Better presentation of my capacities, my person and my career to date. I have examined myself to discover if my chosen path still suits me.» (O. B.)
«Increased awareness of my impact on others / against third parties.» (P. S.)
«I learned more about my personality and my method of working. This helps me to better estimate my strengths and weaknesses in the future. Furthermore, it helped me to assess more clearly what is important in planning my career.» (H. L.)
«For me, the most important thing was to hold the mirror in front of my face. Ms Kuenzle provided me with more than ample support. I appreciated her open nature.» (M. W.)